The table below shows FlexMoney personal loan options. FlexMoney is 100% online and one of the top digital lenders in Canada. FlexMoney has been in business since 2012 and is based in Ontario, Toronto. However, you can apply for a FlexMoney personal loan if you also live in British Columbia, Alberta, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Newfoundland.
What’s the cost of a personal loan from FlexMoney? Use the FlexMoney personal loan calculator below to find the best monthly repayment estimate for your budget.
Terms from 1 to 5 years. Representative example: 5 year $10,000 loan with comparison rates from 7.99% to 46.96% APR would cost between $12,163 and $26,087, including fees. The interest can vary between $2,163 and $16,087.
About FlexMoney personal loans
FlexMoney provides fast and easy online loans you can use for emergencies, repairs, debt consolidation, major purchases, and other expenses. FlexMoney considers more than your credit history when reviewing your application, so you could be eligible even if you have bad credit.
FlexMoney personal loan features
- Loan amount. $500 – $15,000
- Loan term. 6 – 60 months
- APR. From 18.9% depending on your individual credit score
- Loan types. FlexMoney offers different types of products based on the loan purpose. You can apply for an emergency loan, moving loan, repair loan, renovation loan, or medical loan, and more.
- Fast and easy processing. With quick and highly automated approval, you can get funds within 24 hours.
- Penalty-free early repayments. You can repay your debt sooner without penalties.
- No hidden fees. FlexMoney is a transparent lender that doesn’t charge any origination fees. You only pay interest on what you borrow.
- Payment frequency. Weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly payments.
How to apply for a FlexMoney personal loan
- Online application. Fill in the application form as accurately as possible. This only takes 5-15 minutes.
- Verification. Use the online ID verification system and confirm your email and cellphone number. FlexMoney does not require you to upload any loan documents online.
- Get a no-obligation quote. FlexMoney uses a highly automated process, so you will know if you have been pre-approved within minutes.
- Finalise your application. FlexMoney will do a full review of your application. If everything checks out, you sign the documents online.
- Receive your money. FlexMoney will process your installment loan promptly. Generally, you will receive funds within 24 hours.
Check that you’re eligible:
- Be at least 20 years old.
- Be a Canadian citizen.
- Have a valid email address and phone number.
- Must not be enrolled in an active bankruptcy, credit counselling, or consumer proposal program.
- Have a working Canadian bank account showing transaction and banking history for the last three months
What you’ll need:
- Government-issued photo ID
- Social Insurance Number
- Personal, contact, and banking information
FlexMoney personal loan calculator