The table below showcases key details about Toronto Dominion Bank (TD Bank) personal loan options. With TD loans, your financial goals are just a few steps away, whether you’re looking to consolidate debt or make a large purchase.
How much will a TD loan cost you? Use the TD Bank personal loan calculator below to find out what your estimated loan payments will look like for your desired amount and term. You can keep adjusting the figures until you find a repayment that’s perfect for your budget.
Terms from 1 to 5 years. Representative example: $10,000 loan over 5 years with rates from 7.99% to 46.96% APR would cost between $12,163 and $26,087, including fees. The interest can vary between $2,163 and $16,087.
TD Bank personal loans review
TD Bank offers a wide range of borrowing options, including general purpose unsecured personal loans, vehicle loans, overdrafts, as well as student and personal lines of credits.
If you’re searching for a lender that allows you to borrow what you need for whatever purpose you have in mind, use the information in this review to decide if TD Bank suits your needs.
TD Bank loan features
- Loan terms between 1 and 7 years
- Loans up to $50,000
- Choose between a fixed or variable rate
- Flexible repayment options: Weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, and monthly payments
- Personalised interest rate
- Optional TD loan protection to safeguard your financial obligations
How to apply for a TD Bank personal loan?
Toronto Dominion Bank customers can log in to their online account to start applying. If you have any questions, you can speak to a TD representative via the application chat, over the phone, or by booking an appointment.
Confirm your eligibility:
To qualify, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in your province
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of Canada
- Have a valid bank account
- Meet the income and credit score criteria
Keep in mind, the required minimum income and credit score will depend on the loan amount you’re seeking. Additionally, your individual interest rate and monthly repayment are based on your current credit score.
What you’ll need:
You will need to provide personal details, such as your name, date of birth, and contact information. You will also need to organise the following details beforehand:
- Social Insurance Number
- Monthly income, expenses, assets, and liabilities
- Bank details (if you’re not a TD Bank customer)
- Desired amount, term, and purpose
TD Bank Personal Loan Calculator
EST Monthly Repayment
to 60 months
to 60 months